Are you sure your customer billing is accurate?
Where can you start checking, to obtain the best results for revenue assurance? The network side, the rating side, the billing side, the interconnect side, or the CRM side? Is your customer billing accurate?
Revenue Assurance is probably the most important item in the list of things to be checked for their accuracy. An inaccurate billing has a direct impact on revenue and may either cause customer dissatisfaction due to over-chargings or revenue loss due to under-chargings.
However, the procedure of Revenue Assurance might be a complex one since there are many different sub-items to be considered.
These questions demand an answer:
- Is the measured time and Call Duration accurate in the billing system?
- Are the charged amounts billed correctly according to the used rating plans?
- Is the customer receiving correct information, when querying his balance? (e.g. via USSD or SMS)
- Are we over-charging or under-charing the customers?
- Is billing system accurate according to the different time-zonings and peak/off-peak billing rules?
- How accurate is the billing in the case of Roaming?
- Is pre-paid / post-paid billing accurate?
- How correct are billing and Call-by-Call deduction regarding special offers for Call, SMS, Data, High-speed Internet, etc.?
- many more...
PIXIP.NET offers one of the most comprehensive RAS solutions available on the market.
Billing information and testing CDR is one of the common and important needs of telecommunication organisations like MNOs and Regulators.
Using the PIXIP.NET solution, existing and new tariffs can be easily tested and compared and verified at any time to ensure accurate customer charging.
XMASS, XOS and Xrate can be used in combination for Revenue Assurance.
- Automate Revenue Assurance Tasks with minimum manpower
- Prevent billing Issues
- Avoid over- and under-chargings
- Test balance queries from customer's perspective
- Retain customers
- Module based platform enabling step by step growth
- Low-cost active test probes – making mass call generation possible
- Future safe system – module based extension for new services or new network technologies
- Full featured web-based Reporting, Monitoring and Alarming System included
- Low installation costs – plug and play distribution of test devices
- Low support costs – unattended testing capabilities, remote access
- Stationary-, mobile-, drive-, field and on device call generation with one single system
- Customized call generation scenario creation capabilities – no additional costs for new test scenarios
- Automatic generation of browse scenarios using XMASS RSD and HTTP/WAP Recorder within few minutes
- Create Once, use everywhere – export – Import capabilities between multiple system installations
- Enterprise Integration with SAP/Business Objects Reporting platforms